Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beautiful!

Beautiful! 

"Life Is A Challenge - Meet It! 
Life Is A Song - Sing It!
Life Is A Dream - Realize It!
Life Is A Game - Play It!
Life Is Love - Enjoy It!"
-Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba


I felt that this quote went well with this photo.

License: © All rights reserved by 'sholgk' via flickr



It's truly amazing how this picture can bring on so much emotion!
When I saw this photo on Pinterest, it made me smile and brought a tear to my eye all at the same time. These children are beautiful in the way that they are just letting themselves go and dancing with soo much life and energy. 

This photo makes me appreciate all the people of the world, and to really take the time to enjoy life's special moments!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Also follow the link above to check out the photographer. I give him so much credit for such a great photo! Thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment